The initial printer design was made by BLV on thingiverse. Great Work ! In the files supplied there is a step file containing the all design and this is my starting point. I copied the original X Carriage and hide all the parts I did not need at the first to make it easier to work.
I am sure you heard about this already, make sure you backup everything ! Most probably, like me you can no longer hear it. In february, apparently there was a security issue on word press where it was possible to reset the database, and this is exactly what happened to my blog : The database has been reset and of course I did not make a backup ! On top of that, my host provider had a complete hardware crashed, the backup was restored but the database was already empty !!!
This show how important backing up is. I will have to make a plan how to do that !
On the other side, it is a good opportunity to start from scratch, make a new design, new structure and new contain ! More to come !